Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Training
Parents of Children With Special Needs: IEP Training
IEP training will be provided by Peggy Bud, certified and licensed speech/language pathologist who provides targeted Effective Communication support for families of special needs students. Through training sessions and individual coaching she develops her clients’ communication skills, ensuring that their message is clearly understood and remembered.
*Childcare will be provided in our PASEP classrooms. Pre-Registration is required so that we may provide adequate staffing.
(3- and 4-year-olds)
Benefits of the class structure:
- Flexible scheduling options are available.
- The teachers use a targeted approach to meeting the needs of the children in this age group by continually observing and assessing the children.
- The class structure allows children to interact with peers at the same social and emotional level.
- Children in this age group are given more autonomy and gain independence and self-care skills more quickly than younger three-year-olds.
- Children in the Robins class who turn four on or before December 31st may go to kindergarten or to the Falcons (Fives) class for the following school year.
- Children who turn four on or later than January 1st may go to the Woodpeckers for the following school year.
Children may also attend our Preschool After School Enrichment Program (PASEP) until 3:00 PM or 6:00 PM for an additional fee.