Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Training
Parents of Children With Special Needs: IEP Training
IEP training will be provided by Peggy Bud, certified and licensed speech/language pathologist who provides targeted Effective Communication support for families of special needs students. Through training sessions and individual coaching she develops her clients’ communication skills, ensuring that their message is clearly understood and remembered.
*Childcare will be provided in our PASEP classrooms. Pre-Registration is required so that we may provide adequate staffing.
Children begin discovering the world around them the moment they are born. When they open their senses to the outside world, nature becomes a source of wonder, and careful nurturing provides the wings that help our little ones fly.
At Earthplace, we have a long tradition of excellence in nature-based learning. Nestled amongst 74 acres of protected sanctuary, Earthplace offers children of all ages a safe and supportive environmentto grow, learn and thrive. Staffed by compassionate, trained, and experienced caretakers, Earthplace serves as a ‘home-away-from-home’ for a growing community of families.
As we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our preschool, we are focused on meeting the growing needs of working parents. In 2018, we are thrilled to be expanding our early childhood care and learning program to children and infants as young as six weeks old. The Nest at Earthplace will provide all day, safe and reliable care for children aged six weeks to two years of age by trusted professionals in a newly renovated building adjacent to Earthplace.
Children will benefit from low group sizes, developmentally appropriate, nature-based activities, as well as experienced care and the fresh air that only a program at Earthplace can offer.
The Nest will offer:
- Twelve months of full day (8am-6pm) care, Monday through Friday
- Flexible two-day, three-day, and five-day scheduling options
- Timely, thorough and consistent communication with parents
- High staff ratios ensuring each child receives the individual attention that he or she needs
- A developmentally-appropriate environment that allows the individual needs of each child to be met and fostered
- An ever-changing, stimulating, and nature-focused curriculum
- A fully accredited and licensed program
Spots are limited – inquire today for January 2018!
Amee Borys, Director