- Children entering the program in the fall will have the opportunity to become comfortable with their peers, thus decreasing the impact of the transition to school and away from home.
- This will help to reduce anxiety and allow children to be more emotionally in control. The small group and teacher to child ratio of 1:4 will allow for direct and intentional interactions with the children.
- The classroom and daily activities will be set up in a way so that all children will have full use of the entire classroom.
- Activity stations allow children to rotate through the various activities.
- Children in the Chickadees class who turn three between January 1st and July 1st may attend the Robins class or the Hummingbirds class depending on their developmental needs.
- Children in the Chickadees class who turn three after July 1st may attend the Hummingbirds class.
Children in the Chickadees program may also sign up to stay for Lunch Club until 1:00 pm. This may be done on a permanent or flexible basis. (Click here for more information and registration.)